Re: Problems building gnustep-back on fedora 8

From: Pablo Giménez
Subject: Re: Problems building gnustep-back on fedora 8
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:13:07 +0100

Yep I have all the core packages compiled and installed, tomorrow I will try to install the extra libs
The problem was that the locale must be an utf, I had en_GB in the LANG environmetn variable, when I have changed it to en.GB.utf8 it works.
My guess is that GNUstep needs an unicode environment to work properly.