Re: Terminal.app and fonts

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Terminal.app and fonts
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:55:34 +0200

Pablo Giménez schrieb:
> More info about this problem, I found this in the config.log:
>  /usr/include/X11/Xft/Xft.h:42:10: error: #include expects "FILENAME" or
> <FILENAME>

[deleted stuff]

> Seems that this configure doesn't like my Xft.h, any way to solve this?????

I looked into my own Xft.h and I expect that the following lines are
causing your problem:

#include <ft2build.h>
#include FT_FREETYPE_H

Freetype 2 uses some include magic to sort out its own path. The
important bit is that the file ft2build.h must be in he standard include
path and have all the right settings in it. I bet that this is broken
for you.

Fred