[win32] build a simple example

From: Julien Isorce
Subject: [win32] build a simple example
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:16:02 +0100

Hi

I have some difficulties to build my example that was working some month ago.
This is the log I have:

$ make -d clean -f GNUmakefile.gnustep
GNU Make 3.81
Copyright (C) 2006  Free Software Foundation, Inc.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for i686-pc-msys
Reading makefiles...
Reading makefile `GNUmakefile.gnustep'...
Reading makefile `/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/common.make' (search path) (
no ~ expansion)...
Reading makefile `/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/config-noarch.make' (search
path) (no ~ expansion)...
Reading makefile `/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf' (search path) (don't care) (no ~ expans
ion)...
Reading makefile `/c/Documents' (search path) (don't care) (no ~ expansion)...
/c/Documents:1: *** missing separator.  Stop.

In my makefile: GNUMakefile.gnustep , the error comes from the line: include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

I tried to reinstall gnustep (again using windows installers but no effect)

Any idea ?

Sincerely
Julien