Re: accessing/setting file name for NSSavePanel

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: accessing/setting file name for NSSavePanel
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:16:25 +0100

I wrote:

I agree that a warning would be very useful here. If I find time, I'll try to add it.

Okay, I found that bit of time. NSSavePanel will now show a warning when you enter a filename with a wrong extension, allowing you to select the right extension, both extensions (if -allowsOtherFileTypes is set on the panel, it will offer you to save with the entered extension instead), or cancel.

Wolfgang