[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.40

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.40
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:11:29 +0100

Hi all,

I've just released SimpleAgenda 0.40. SimpleAgenda is an easy to use
agenda and calendar application supporting events (appointments) and
tasks. For more informations, see

http://coyote.octets.fr/simpleagenda

Thanks a lot to all testers.

Dependencies
============

GNUstep Startup 0.19.0 (or higher, I can't remember...)
libical 0.27
libuuid (optional)

Download
========

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.40.tar.gz

What's new
==========

 * Display tooltips over appointments if the user want them
 * Use libuuid to generate unique event ids if available
 * Fix ticket #13 : iCalendar stores can use local files
 * The appointment editor becomes non modal
 * The task editor becomes non modal
 * Internationalization infrastructure and beginning of a french
translation
 * Set application title from the selected date and tab
 * Show today's date in the appicon
 * Use a human readable description for colors in defaults
 * Show time in the appicon
 * Add a new UI Preferences panel and use it for tooltips and date and
time in the appicon
 * Full keyboard navigation in appointment and task dialogs (you can use
the Tab key in the description fields, yeah !)
 * Better navigation performances with lots of appointments
 * Bug fixes thanks to Fred Kiefer, James Jordan, Sergey Golovin and
Sebastian Reitenbach

As always, comments, bug reports and suggestions will be appreciated.

Philippe
--
http://www.aworldofwishes.net/wish/23/