Partly off topic

From: Tim Kack
Subject: Partly off topic
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:40:04 +0200

Hi all,

I guess Riccardo can help me here - but I send it to the broader audience;

Does anyone has a qemu or VirtualBox image with GNU Hurd L1 working, preferably with X working and with GNUstep
svn installed?
I can build one myself on a Linux box (tried and failed miserably several times on Mac OSX - seems to be problems mkfs.ext2 in Q.app and problem with kernel traps on VirtualBox) - but I try to cut some time here and I really would like to test some gnustep stuff instead of building images :-)

Cheers,
Tim