Re: GWorkspace under Startup0.25.0

From: icicle
Subject: Re: GWorkspace under Startup0.25.0
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 19:20:44 +0200

Hi!

You need to install an up to date version of libffi, grab it here: ftp://sourceware.org/pub/libffi/libffi-3.0.9.tar.gz

Afterwards you need to configure base with the new libffi, I don't know how to do that with gnustep-startup. Maybe someone else could help you with that.

Cheers,
TOM

Zitat von "J. Jordan" <jjordanthesailor@gmail.com>:

I got GWorkspace 0.8.6 to complile and load but it has some major UI issues, no arrows on scroll bars, radio buttons invisable, icons offset down about 20 pixels. Better than nothing but not really comfortable.

-j