Re: removing spatial viewer from GWorkspace

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: removing spatial viewer from GWorkspace
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:51:11 -0400

I have a couple of things to say on this:

1) the fact that something doesn't "fit into the NeXT paradigm" should
never ever be used as a reason for not including something in this
project.  I find the reasoning to be outdated and unacceptable since
NeXT no longer exists.

2) I would like to see a more reasoned discussion regarding why it
should or should not be removed based on actual facts, not personal
feelings.  So far neither side has produced any (the idea that it
might bitrot in the future is not sufficient.... Fact of the matter us
that it hasn't done so yet)

GC