Guide for GUInterface - about StatusLine?

From: Paul Chany
Subject: Guide for GUInterface - about StatusLine?
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:25:31 +0200

I have a question about so called 'StatusLine'.
On MS Windows there is a Statusline at bottom of the window for showing
informations for user.

On Mac OS I don't know how are managed StatusLine.

In GNUstep is there a Guidance for how to use such objects? Should I use
a label placed at bottom of the window for this purpose? What is the
GNUstep way for giving informations for users?

I attache here my gsmarkup file.

When one load it with GSMarkupBrowser.app then she/he can see that that
at the bottom of the window is a label for 'Information'. Is this a
good way or it isn't?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards,