gnustep make on MacOSX

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: gnustep make on MacOSX
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:00:37 +0200

Hi all,

I am preparing migration from MacOSX 10.2.8 (Power PC) to MacOSX 10.5.2 (Intel) and have problems building apps with gnustep make on this new platform. I have an app that is supposed to edit *.sproject files. I have Info-gnustep.plist and CustomInfo.plist with

NSTypes = (
     {
        NSName = "sproject";
        NSHumanReadableName = "sproject File";
        NSUnixExtensions = ("sproject");
        NSDOSExtensions = ("sproject");
        NSRole = Editor;
        NSIcon = "projfile.tiff";
      },

I have also tried to copy and adopt /Applications/TextEdit.app/ Contents/Info.plist to my /Applications/InterfaceBuilder/Contents/ Info.plist with no success. How can I make gnustep make to generate MacOSX apps that are recognized by Finder.app as editors for given document types (*.smib in my case)?

Thanks a lot,

 Andreas