Re: Podcasts for GNUste

From: German Arias
Subject: Re: Podcasts for GNUste
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 21:11:39 -0600

Stef Bidi escribió:
Sounds like a great idea. There used to be at least 1 that I remember on the website, but I can't seem to find it now.
You refer this video:

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/DevelopmentDemonstration.html

Would probably be a good idea to update that tutorial... it taught ProjectCenter and GORM, and it's how I first learned to even work with GNUstep. I would say some usability tutorials/videos would also be nice, something that teaches how to change defaults using SystemPreferences, GNUstep under something NOT WindowMaker, themes, etc.
I'm agree.

Would be nice if at least some of the videos were hosted by GNUstep in an open format (Ogg/Theora, or maybe the new WebM). I don't always have a PC with Flash installed, so YouTube doesn't always work.