Re: Hungarian o and u double accute doesn't display correctly

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Hungarian o and u double accute doesn't display correctly
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:01:13 +0000 (UTC)

Please report issues with the Debian GNUstep packages to the Debian
BTS.  Many bugs are Debian-specific; it is the responsibility of the
Debian maintainers to analyze them, and forward only those that are
real upstream bugs.

В Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:34:01 +0200, Csanyi Pal написа:

,---- /usr/share/doc/gnustep-back0.18/README.Debian
| NOTE: Font names for the default art backend do not match the cairo
| backend; usually, an extra space is added for cairo, e.g. "DejaVu
| Sans" vs "DejaVuSans".
`----

So you should do

   defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSFont 'DejaVu Sans'

Or better yet, just remove this setting -- that way, by default
ttf-dejavu will be used with the cairo backend, and ttf-freefont with
the art backend.