Re: Some things broken

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Some things broken
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:26:44 +0100

Currently "openapp someApp" don't work. And I can't run gsim with

. /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
gsim

I need write the full paths. Is this the expected behavior?

There is a bit of a discussion on the default filesystem layout to use in gnustep-make.
Some partial changes have gone into trunk already and more will come.
Until that discussion is settled, if you don't want to have any troubles, I suggest
you avoid gnustep-make from trunk. ;-)

Try getting an older version of gnustep-make (say, a week or two old) and stick
to that one for the time being ;-)

Once the discussion is settled and the stuff is implemented in gnustep- make trunk, I'll send an email out to everyone explaining the changes and how to upgrade
smoothly. :-)

Sorry about that.

Thanks