Re: Sound attribute of a button - app doesn't play the sound

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: Sound attribute of a button - app doesn't play the sound
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 08:13:08 -0500

I'm assuming this feature uses NSSound to play sound, so the problem would most likely be there.  Do you have libsndfile and libao installed on your system?  If you do have those two libraries, make sure GNUstep built and installed the Sndfile.nssound and AudioOutput.nssound bundles... they should be installed in the Bundles/ dir.

Stef