Re: Renaissance, Obj-C, Handling the sound attribute of a button

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: Re: Renaissance, Obj-C, Handling the sound attribute of a button
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:15:29 +0200

Germán Arias <german@xelalug.org> writes:

> On dom, 2010-09-19 at 10:41 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>>
>> I added the sound attribute for buttons. These buttons have title '1'
>> or alternateTitle '0' on the GUI of the app. These are toggle
>> buttons.

>> The sound can't be heared. Why?

> Maybe this is a problem with your sound bundles. Try with format wav.

I did try also whit wav format, but still can't heare the sound of my
buttons.

However, when open in Gorm a GUI from another project and in Main Gorm
window click on Sounds, I get 'Bottle', 'Blow', 'Basso' etc. sounds, and
when play these sounds I can heare these sounds very well.

So the problem is in my code, or in Renaissance...

I did try to create a similar app but not with Renaissance, and don't
know how to add a sound to a button using Gorm...

--
Regards, Paul Chany
http://www.debian.org