need help getting GSPdf -GSFilePath working

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: need help getting GSPdf -GSFilePath working
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 13:39:26 +0100

Hi,

I opened this bug report for GSPdf:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?31555

it seems that the problem is in -[GSPdfDocument initForPath:]
(gdb) list
79            fm = [NSFileManager defaultManager];
80            ASSIGNCOPY (myPath, apath);
81            ext = [myPath pathExtension];
82            isPdf = (([ext isEqual: @"pdf"]) || ([ext isEqual: @"PDF"]));
83            ASSIGN (myName, [myPath lastPathComponent]);
84            gsComm = [[gspdf gsPath] retain];
85            pageindex = 0;
86            resolution = 72;
87            pagew = 595;
88            pageh = 842;

the gsPath, usually initialized in - [GSPdf applicationDidFinishLaunching:],
is not initialized. I added a NSLog statement to the
applicationDidFinishLaunching method, and its not printed out. When I start
GSPdf without argument, then it gets printed out. I researched a bit and found
out I need to add/connect a delegate somewhere, but I have no idea where/how I
should do so. Any pointer would be appreciated.

cheers,
Sebastian