Re: Zcode - an Objective-C IDE

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Zcode - an Objective-C IDE
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:24:29 +0100

No, I did not know about it! I'll take a look, maybe some parts might get easier to implement in Zcode.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone

6. sij. 2011., u 13:17, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> napisao:

Interesting project!
Are you aware of the pbxbuild project? This allows you to use Xcode and
ProjectBuilder project files with GNUstep. There should be a lot of
overlap with your project in the parsing of Xcode project files. Perhaps
you could build on the code there?