Compiling my first GNUStep app

From: Omar Campos
Subject: Compiling my first GNUStep app
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:48:23 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am a complete newbie to all things Objective-C and GNUStep. Right now I am trying to figure out how to compile my first project. I have successfully downloaded and installed the core, msys, and devel packages, and managed to set up gWorkspace, ProjectCenter, and Gorm. I have created a simple project with a simple Obj-C class (a .h and a .m file). So now I go to the Project Builder icon on ProjectCenter, and then to "Build Project".  It returns a message: "/usr/bin/make.exe not found". However, I can see the file exists in that folder.  Could I have missed downloading one package necessary? Note that I am developing under a Windows environment.

Many thanks, and hope you can help this newcomer.

Sincerely,
Omar Campos Rivera