Re: [GNUStep Make]NSArray Problem???

From: SPUeNTRUP - Kai Henningsen
Subject: Re: [GNUStep Make]NSArray Problem???
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:16:18 +0100

Hello Jeric,

Am Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:35:09 +0800
schrieb Jeric Batarina <jbatarina@gmail.com>:

> The error was: "NSArray may not respond to '-valueForKey' "...
> Also, I noticed another error: "objectAtIndex undeclared(first use in this
> function)". I'm pretty sure it's included in the class reference:

In general, it's a much better idea to cut&paste the exact error
message than to approximate them in free text, as the details can often
give important clues to what is going on. For example, there actually
is no '-valueForKey' method in NSArray, but there is a '-valueForKey:'
method. Now we can guess if you made a mistake in your source file or
in telling us what the error message was ... Similarly, the lines
directly above might tell us if this might be a consequence of not
locating a necessary header.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Münster /
with kind regards - Kai Henningsen

--