Re: FOSDEM Beer / Discussion

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Beer / Discussion
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 02:17:44 +0100

Am 22.01.2011 um 21:09 schrieb David Chisnall:

Hi Everyone,

The consensus among people I've spoken to so far seems to be to not stay too late at the beer event, but instead find somewhere a bit quieter where we can talk without having to shout in each other's ears.

The FOSDEM people seem to be putting me in the Novotel which is about 300m from Delirium, and has a bar[1] that stays open until 1am. Can I propose this as an alternative location for us to retire to after a few beers in Delirium?

If that's not to expensive … Otherwise I know some cosy places around Place du Grand-Sablon / Groote Zavel

<http://www.openstreetmap.org/? minlon=4.35404396057129&minlat=50.8406867980957&maxlon=4.35576725006104& maxlat=50.8416595458984>

which is not so far away from the Argus Hotel ;-)

cheers,

        Lars