Re: (no subject)

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:24:39 +0100

Shouldn't you be able to just reference the files in subdirectories by specifying the relative path?

support/file.m
support/file.h

I had some issues with same-name files in multiple directories when using autotools (not the gnustep build system) in another project. You might want to avoid having files with identical names.

Alternatively, consider building support/ library as a static library and then linking it into the main shared library.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone