Re: Zcode license switch, more progress

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Zcode license switch, more progress
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:20:08 +0100

2011/1/23 David Chisnall <theraven@sucs.org>

> I've added Xcode and Cocoa compatibility for development, just to work a bit faster; I'll keep the Project Center project and GNUstep compatibility where I can, but OS X is what I use on a day-to-day basis, so working on OS X will hopefully stimulate me to open Zcode more often and work on it faster. Currently, Gorm files are not updated to what I did under Interface Builder, so I'm sure Zcode won't work, but it's easily rectified as soon as I boot Debian.

Please try the .nibs with GNUstep, and bug Gregory if you find things that don't work.

I'm not sure what I should do :-)
I should grab the .nibs I compiled with Xcode? Or should I try loading the .xibs? :-)

I would very much love Zcode to be an IDE you can compile with pure GNUstep, and if possible, on the now-ancient GNUstep present in Debian Testing (my current Zcode build setup when compiling for GNUstep on LInux)
--
Regards,

Ivan Vučica