Re: Status of gnustep for gcc-4.6

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Status of gnustep for gcc-4.6
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:47:50 +0100

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 20:28, Jochen Schmitt <Jochen@herr-schmitt.de> wrote:

Hallo,

I'm the maintainer of serveral gnustep packages on Fedora Linux.

The Fedora project have decided to intruduced gcc-4.6 on Fedora linux
which should release in may of this year.

Because I have to find out, that I'm not able to compile the current
gnustep-base with this new compiler, is there any plans to provid a
release of gnustep which is supported on gcc-4.6.

Hi,

have you considered compiling with clang? What are the issues with GCC 4.6?

--
Regards,

Ivan Vučica