Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep

From: AN Indie
Subject: Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 23:45:27 +0530

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:22:09 +0530, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

Sure. I always worried that, it may off the topic here.
Code is already hosted on internet. It is hosted in a public git repository at github(https://github.com/ANindie/cocos2d-GNUstep).

You can take a quick look on problematic code at https://github.com/ANindie/cocos2d-GNUstep/blob/85c5097047126107ef225b9025e972b97e60335d/src/cocostep/CCTexture2D.m.

I included th code you pointed here. Also added test case at https://github.com/ANindie/cocos2d-GNUstep/blob/85c5097047126107ef225b9025e972b97e60335d/src/tests/BasicSpriteTest/BasicSprite.m

-Thanks
Indie AN

Thank you, with that explanation I finally understand where you trying
to get to. And the code that I pointed you to should work quite well for
that purpose. My feeling is still that your code that is calling this
has a problem. If you want you can send me the code off line and I have
a quick look at what may go wrong here.

Fred