Re: warnings in ProjectCenter and GNUstep detect

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: warnings in ProjectCenter and GNUstep detect
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 11:11:59 +0100

__APPLE__ is defined (and set to 1) by Apple GCC and by clang on OS X.

Note that this will still break for people trying to use GNUstep on OS X.  With
clang, you can also use the __has_include() pseudo-macro, like this:

#ifndef __has_include
#       define __has_include(x) 0
#end
#if __has_include(<GNUstepBase/Additions.h>)
#       import <GNUstepBase/Additions.h>
#endif

This will include Additions.h if it exists, but not present an error if it
doesn't.

This might be slightly better, since I doubt anyone will be using gcc on OS X
for much longer.

David