Re: gworkspace crashes on startup

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: gworkspace crashes on startup
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:09:13 +0200

Hi,

Le vendredi 08 avril 2011 à 08:56 +0200, Sebastian Reitenbach a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> with gnustep core from svn, libobjc2 and gworkspace from svn, gworkspace
> segfaults for me on startup. This is the output I see on the console when
> starting:

[snip]

> undefined
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I ran into this problem already. gui implements the GSColorSliderCell
class in 2 files and those classes are loaded when a color picker is
created.

With libobjc2 the result of loading 2 times the same class depends on
what version you're running as David disabled the core dump for some of
them, and apparently not on svn trunk.

Thanks,
Philippe