Discussion place or Applications

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Discussion place or Applications
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:20:13 +0200

Hi,

lately some readers of this mailing list started discussions about Applications in general and in specific also GAP application.

Mostly we relied on this mailing list for the broadest topics related to GNUstep. Some people here express concern.

We can surely open a gap specific mailing list, but it will have few readers. That's fine, but it will loose the broad audience.

What would people here prefer? Somebody wanted a newsgroup too, but usually most people here historically have preferred mailing lists.

Riccardo