Mailing list for GNUstep Apps

From: James Jordan
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 07:31:35 -0700

Perhaps you could use the apps-gnustep@gnu.org for application discussion since
it already exists and can already be subscribed.  Maybe someday the Core
Developers will use the gnustep-dev@gnu.org for esoteric discussions of Core
development.  Who knows, maybe someday the Core developers will even refer to
the Base-Back-GUI libraries as the "GNUstep Core" (or something to
differentiate them from GNUstep in toto) and admit that there is more to
GNUstep than just a development environment.

I KNOW THIS IS HERESY AND I HAVE BEEN FLAMED INTO SUBMISSION BEFORE SO DON"T
BOTHER!

You can find information about all of the GNUstep mailing lists, including the
intended use here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/information/gethelp.html

Regards, -j