Re: Graphics issues

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Graphics issues
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:02:11 -0600

Hi Andreas,
Thanks for the detailed bug report. I narrowed down (1) to a problem with
lockFocus and added a test case to GSTest/Image-test for it. The icons in
GSWorkspace were working with libart not long ago, so I'll try to find out
which of my recent NSImage changes broke it.

I haven't looked in to (2) or (3) yet but will do so.
Cheers
Eric