Re: Setting up Clang compiler

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Setting up Clang compiler
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:01:19 +0100

I wrote a tutorial for installing GNUstep on FreeBSD a week or so ago:

http://etoileos.com/news/archive/2011/08/14/1206/

For Windows, you'll need to change a few things.  For a start, all of this
stuff will need to run inside a MinGW install.  You may want to use a different
filesystem layout (do we have a standard Windows layout?  With everything
inside an application's install directory?)  You may also need to disable
native exceptions - I've no idea if they work on Windows.

David