Re: Newbie question(differences between gnustep and xCode)

From: BTS
Subject: Re: Newbie question(differences between gnustep and xCode)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 17:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

It sounds like you are having a dependancy issue because the search paths you
have given the compiler do not include the path for GS interfaces(.h files)
the NSAutoreleasePool is part of foundation, so if foundation cannot be
located the compiler can not link against it, and the NSAutoreleasePool
symbols cannot be read.