GObject used with ObjC

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: GObject used with ObjC
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:21:48 +0200

Hi,

I did not find much information on GObject-ObjC bridge, only some
older discussions without conclusive results.

Has someone played with this? If not, I found some work that an
interested party may investigate further.

Here's a small list:
- glib-objc / gobject-objc from 2009.
   http://git.xfce.org/bindings/glib-objc/
- PyGObject for Python
   http://live.gnome.org/PyGObject/
- gobject-introspect, used in PyGObject in module gi and gi.repository
   http://live.gnome.org/PyGObject/IntrospectionPorting

I know this is not tightly GNUstep-related, but it's GNU-related, it's
Objective-C and it may be interesting to be able to write GNOME code
in our favorite language, possibly even using Foundation :-)

So, does anyone have experience with this?
--
Ivan Vucica - ivan@vucica.net