Re: [cfe-dev] LLVM / Clang 3.0 rc1 Binaries Available

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: [cfe-dev] LLVM / Clang 3.0 rc1 Binaries Available
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:51:11 +0100

Hi,

Just to mention that with Clang 3.0 rc1 and the current libobjc2 from trunk, I
can compile GNUstep core and Gorm without troubles on Ubuntu 10.4 x86-32.

For the test suite, almost all GNUstep Base tests pass except one.

        •    6409 Passed tests
        •      10 Skipped sets
        •       3 Dashed hopes
        •       1 Failed test

        • base/GSMime/general.m:
        • Failed test:     general.m:82 ... decodeBase64 works for unpadded data

This seems to be related to the recent changes to GSMime.m.

Cheers,
Quentin.