Re: Running tests in Hudson?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Running tests in Hudson?
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:00:11 +0100

Hi David,

I'm currently only interested in setting up Hudson/Jenkins enough to test on Debian, and later on perhaps on OS X (if GNUstep gets into a usable, easily buildable state over there).

Having build process report failure just because unit tests failed is not ideal. I'm now toying with splitting the build process into multiple phases, but I'm still hoping to hear about feedback on building GNUstep with Hudson.

Having all tests passing on all platforms at all times would be ideal, but I could for now only contribute results of building on Debian.