FOSDEM

From: David Chisnall
Subject: FOSDEM
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:57:07 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I should be arriving in Brussels at about 18h on the Thursday the day before
FOSDEM.  If this year is like the last two years, I shall then queue for ages
to get a metro ticket, and then get on the metro heading in the wrong
direction, realise my mistake, get off, and then finally arrive at my hotel an
hour or so after I get in to the station[1].

I shall definitely be staying in the Novotel during FOSDEM itself, and shall
probably stay there on the Thursday night too.  I think the plan is too eat at
b!g mama[2] on Thursday night.  Let me know if you want to join in with this
and I'll book a table.

David

[1] In 2010, this was definitely Quentin's fault.  Last year I have no one else
to blame...
[2] http://www.bigmama.be/

-- Sent from my Apple II