Re: Vespucci doesn't show images anymore

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: Vespucci doesn't show images anymore
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:18:17 +0100

I found the problem ;)

Its Erics patch he sent to mitigate the problem of the squeezed fonts
displaying (see the thread: fonts displaying strangely).
Compiling -gui without that patch, then Vespucci shows me the images.

So not sure whether this is a bug in -gui or swk, since I haven't seen any
other problems in other applications yet.

So now for the FOSDEM I have two options:
 * either have no images in Vespucci
 * or squeezed fonts in nearly any application

Since the font problem shows up for me on the notebook I wanted to use for the
FOSDEM.

Preferably I'd like to have both, images in Vespucci, and non-squeezed fonts ;)

cheers,
Sebastian