Re: slowness while dragging icons in gworkspace

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: slowness while dragging icons in gworkspace
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:03:15 -0700

Hi Riccardo,
That doesn't sound good.

The changes I made in GWorkspace should not have caused that; they should only
affect the selection rectangle, which is now drawn with a transparent
background (which has its own pitfalls; it only works well with cairo, and is a
bit slower than I would like.)

As I can't reproduce the slowness when dragging I'll need you to help isolate
the change that introduced this.
Eric