Re: error while opening AddressManager

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: error while opening AddressManager
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 20:15:39 +0100

Hi,

On 01/27/12 21:04, Fred Kiefer wrote:
Thank you for checking this. The we call it an application code bug.
It is true, GNUstep used to behave different, but now we follow the Apple, and most likely the OpenStep, implementation a bit closer.

Adding a check for nil in AddressView shouldn't be to hard.
Thank you. I checked in a fix. However there are some other small things that seem to go wrong, but which do not cause crashes.
I'll investigate them too.

Riccardo