Re: crash in FlexiSheet

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: crash in FlexiSheet
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 23:35:13 +0100

Hi,
Hi Riccardo,

I had just pulled in Flexisheet from CVS before dinner, so I will update
again...

I am running the 10.4 LTS version of Ubuntu on my laptop.

I have yet to install gnustep, so let me ask if I should test from the
latest trunk branch or the last stable release? I can do whatever you
think is most useful for you.

I will try to compile and test everything so I can get back to you as
soon as possible.

I really would like to see application come out of the closet.

Thanks for your efforts and my best wishes to you,

I am running latest svn of core and CVS of FlexiSheet. The original goal is to check that this core release is no worse (and hopefully much better) than the previous release.

Riccardo