Re: Nib/Gorm Format Issues

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Nib/Gorm Format Issues
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 20:33:37 +0100

If you didn't do so already, try simply using nib/xib files in place of gorm
files in actual projects. In many cases it should Just Work(tm). I've had good
experience with xibs made with Xcode 3.2.6's IB, as well as xibs made with
Xcode 4.2, and any incompatibilities are (I suspect) bugs.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone