libobjc2 support for libdispatch

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: libobjc2 support for libdispatch
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 23:35:24 +0100

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I committed a small tweak to libobjc2
that makes it really easy to use it as the blocks runtime for Apple's
libdispatch [0] (aka Grand Central Dispatch). This still needs a tiny patch
in libdispatch [1], but it works quite nicely. This means you can use
libdispatch features not only in C, but also in Objective-C code on (I
think) Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris without having to install the
potentially conflicting libBlocksRuntime from compiler-rt.

Cheers,

Niels

[0] http://libdispatch.macosforge.org/
[1] http://www.halbordnung.de/~niels.grewe/gnustep/libdispatch-libobjc2.patch