Re: Bean: current problems

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Bean: current problems
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:33:05 -0600

Hi Riccardo,

Try editing

-[NSBundle localizedStringForKey:value:table:]

and insert:

if ([key isEqual: @"toolbar label:"])
{
        NSLog(@"requested toolbar label…");
}

at the top of the method, then set a breakpoint on the line number of that
NSLog. See what happens next.

(maybe there is a way to do that in gdb without editing NSBundle.m, but this is
easy enough.)

Eric