CoreVideo

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: CoreVideo
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:04:27 +0100

Cheers,

I've finally began work on CARenderer for QuartzCore/Core Animation. It's interesting that in a method, there is an argument called "CVTimeStamp". Looks like this is a part of CoreVideo. I have never looked into this in great detail. I don't intend to implement CoreVideo, and will go astray from Cocoa API wherever I run into CoreVideo. However I was curious if anyone has thought about working on CoreVideo, and should I be planning to use a compatible API.

Apparently CoreVideo is here primarily used to synchronize with screen's refresh rate, but if anyone has additional insight, I'd love to hear it.

--
Ivan Vučica - ivan@vucica.net