ProjectCenter and Gorm crash

From: Arthur Barlow
Subject: ProjectCenter and Gorm crash
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:20:23 -0700

I have an older 32 bit AMD Athlon processor running FreeBSD 9.0.  I've used the gnustep meta-port to install the program(s).  At one point both ProjectCenter and Gorm were running, but ProjectCenter would not automatically launch Gorm when I clicked on a ".gorm" file.  Now both programs crash when I try to lauch them with openapp.  I tried with the gnustep  daemons running and not running.  It doesn't seem to matter.  I've attached to script file of the error messages.  Thanks for your help.