Re: Applications on GNUstep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Applications on GNUstep
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:33:07 +0200

Hi,

On 03/28/12 20:33, Citizen Jimserac wrote:
On Mar 16, 8:20 pm, Gregory Casamento<greg.casame...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I also forgot the following set of applications at

http://gap.nongnu.org/

Please note that the links to Zipper and to MPDCon are busted.
They are not really released yet.

Thank you for your interest though. You might join in also GAP's mailing list.

Zipper, in particular, I would like to see.
Zipper got "imported" into GAP recently and it is undergoing a clean-up, fix and portability enhancement process. It should be ready soon. MPDCon and Cynthiune ditto. If you are adventurous you can check out CVS sources or I can provide a beta tarball for you.

Keep up the great work.  If the GNUStep framework can get just a wee
bit more stable,
On most platforms I think it is quite stable, I use several of these applications on a daily bases and experience little "crash" problems. There are quirks here and there, but the only way to get them fixed is to report them. Sometimes it is not the Framework having problems mut more probably the application!

Riccardo