GWorkspace: quit alert panel

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: GWorkspace: quit alert panel
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 14:49:15 +0200

Hi,

can somebody reproduce and help me fix "quitting" GWorkspace?

What happens for me on certain setups I can select "quit! and get aksed for confirmation, I confirm and GWorkspace doesn't close. Usually, reissuing and confirming again, makes it close correctly. Other times it hangs. Running in the debugger may cause it to work.

On some setups, it just works. Apparently it is related to the fact that other GS apps are running or not (well, it might be Terminal or the Recycler.app)

Clues? Hints? Patches? THis has long been this way, just that the number of setups where it doesn't work increased :)

Riccardo