GWorkspace 0.9.1

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: GWorkspace 0.9.1
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 09:54:17 +0200

Hi,

I consider the current SVN version of GWorkspace releasable today or tomorrow. The build system was improved and changes to update to latest gnustep were done, so a release needs to be issued.

The last blocking issue was the new gorm preference file, which was successfully backported. I did a test against the last releases. If some of you wants to test that too, let me know (and/or if he needs more time).

I am not aware of any regression bugs, so I will proceed. If some of you has something blocking and/or urgent, let me know.

Thank you,
  Riccardo