Re: Google Chrome

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Google Chrome
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:54:10 +0200

Hi,

I presume that better people to file a bug report with are Chrome developers. It's their code that apparently doesn't detect GNUstep+WindowMaker environment, and that doesn't handle it.

Somehow I doubt they'll be fixing this, considering that under OS X this option has never worked and has in the meantime even been removed. And GNUstep does try to track the Cocoa environment for its features.