Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:33:59 -0500

Something seems messed up with your packages.  They seem to depend on
something that bring the debian version of gnustep with it.  This is
what I got when I did 'apt-get install addressmanager.app gorm.app':
  gnumail.app gnustep-back-common gnustep-back0.20 gnustep-back0.20-art
  gnustep-back0.23 gnustep-back0.23-cairo gnustep-base-common
  gnustep-base-runtime gnustep-common gnustep-gpbs gnustep-gui-common
  gnustep-gui-runtime gnustep-make gobjc libaddresses0 libaddressview0
  libgnustep-base-dev libgnustep-base1.22 libgnustep-base1.24
  libgnustep-gui-dev libgnustep-gui0.20 libgnustep-gui0.23 libobjc3
  libpantomime1.2 projectcenter.app

As you can see it install libgnustep-gui0.23/base1.24 (yours) and
libgnustep-gui0.20/base1.22.  You can see it also installs
projectcenter.app which isn't in your repository.

AddressManager, Gorm and GNUMail all worked wonderfully.
ProjectCenter, the application I didn't choose to install, did not.

Stef