Converting xcodeproj to makefile

From: pepijn de vos
Subject: Converting xcodeproj to makefile
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 10:53:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

I'm trying to read/write some BSON, and while there is a C lib, I'd rather use an implementation that supports NSDictionaries.

I found this wrapper, but it is (of course...) and Xcode project: https://github.com/noa--/ObjCMongoDB

I read on the wiki that one can use pbxbuild or pbtomake to generate a makefile. Neither of these worked for me though.

pbxbuild segfaults on my mac, and generates a broken makefile on Linux("[[: not found"). pbtomake gives a lot of errors about paths being group-relative, but I can't figure out how to fix that.

Finally, I tried to write my own makefile, but I'm not sure how to incorporate all the pieces. The C lib comes with its own maekfile, and there is also code included for an ordered dictionary.

Another one I might try is this one, which looks a lot simpler, but hasn't been updated for a year: https://github.com/martinkou/bson-objc

Pepijn